There are various eLearning modules offered by the Advance ProjectTM. The eLearning modules are individually tailored to meet the learning needs of general practice participant categories. These eLearning modules are the basis for all project activity. They are:
- Free of charge
- Designed for GPs, nurses and practice managers
- Delivered fully via online
- Accessible following registration
- Self-paced learning so you are able to be complete in stages at your convenience
- The eLearning module for General Practitioners has been accredited by the The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) and the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM)
- The eLearning module for General Practice Nurses has been endorsed by the Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association (APNA) according to approved quality standards criteria
- The eLearning modules for General Practice Managers have been endorsed by the Australian Association of Practice Management (AAPM)
- Completion of the eLearning modules entitles eligible participants to claim CPD points/hours depending on the professional group they belong to.
The modules consist of:
- eLearning for General Practitioners (GPs)
- eLearning for General Practice Managers (GPMs)
- eLearning for General Practice Nurses (GPNs)
Before you can do the eLearning modules, you need to register for the project. You will then be able to sign up for the eLearning modules, and we will also have your contact details to let you know about any project updates.