There are various eLearning courses offered by the Advance Project®. The eLearning courses are individually tailored to meet the learning needs of general practice participant categories. These eLearning courses are the basis for all project activity. They are:
- Free of charge
- Designed for GPs, nurses and practice managers
- Delivered fully online
- Accessible following registration
- Self-paced learning so you are able to be complete in stages at your convenience
- Completion of the eLearning courses entitles eligible participants to claim CPD points/hours depending on the professional group they belong to.
The courses consist of:
- eLearning for General Practitioners (GPs)
- eLearning for General Practice Managers (GPMs)
- eLearning for General Practice Nurses (GPNs)
The Advance Project eLearning courses for General Practitioners, General Practice Nurses and Practice Managers are currently being refreshed and will be available in 2024.