The role of the Advisory Group is to:
- Provide guidance on the implementation of the Advance Project to ensure a successful outcome.
- Provide expert advice and input into the development of the content of toolkit and training resources.
- Provide expert advice and input into the evaluation process.
- Provide advice to ensure quality management for the Advance Project.
Advisory Group Members (Dementia and General Practice)
Advisory Group Members (Dementia)
Advisory Group Members (General Practice)
We would also like to thank our International Advisory Group Members who assisted with the development of the General Practice training and resources:
- Professor Fliss Murtagh, Hull York Medical School, UK
- Emeritus Professor Scott Murray, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Dr Kirsty Boyd, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Professor Jane Seymour, University of Sheffield, UK.